Our farm in Maricao, Puerto Rico, consists of 103 acres of land and forest where coffee is planted at an altitude of 3,000 feet.Ivan Pena - 787 Coffee Co.
From our Farm, to your door
Normally described as coming from a single place, whether that be one farm or a group of farms, 787 Coffee meets and exceeds that definition as we grow, process and roast our coffee.
“Why is this important to you?”
- Because your coffee is traceable!
- As a US Citizen you can visit the farm without having a USA passport.
- Your coffee is always fresh (no need to import it from any other country)
- Your money generates employment to USA citizens.
- We are regulated by the Department of Agriculture.